We are able to provide an after-sales pen repair service for Sheaffer, Caran d'Ache, Pelikan, Graf von Faber-Castell, Faber-Castell, S.T Dupont, Porsche Design and Tombow.
If you would like your pen assessed for repair, there is a service charge payable by cheque or credit card dependent on the brand. The advance payment is:
Advance Service Charge by brand:
- Sheaffer, Faber-Castell and Tombow £5
- Caran d'Ache, Graf von Faber-Castell, Porsche and Pelikan £15
- S.T Dupont £20
Please print off and complete the Service Incoming Form and return this with your pen to: Stone Marketing Ltd, 10 Sovereign Way, Tonbridge, Kent TN9 1RH.
Should you wish to pay the service charge by cheque, please send a cheque made payable to Stone Marketing Ltd, otherwise complete the credit card section on the Service Incoming Form. We recommend you send your pen by either recorded or special delivery post so that it is suitably insured if lost on route.
In the event that any chargeable work is necessary a member of the Stone Marketing Team will contact you to seek authorisation/approval prior to any work being carried out. Every endeavour is made to return your pen, which is serviced/repaired in the UK back to you within 5-10 working days. However, on some occasions it is necessary to return pens to the manufacturer. In this event we ask that you allow 4-6 weeks, though we aim to return your pen sooner.
PLEASE NOTE that within 28 days of your fountain pen purchase, you will not be charged for nib exchanges should you require one, BUT you will need to produce a receipt. If your receipt isoutside of the 28 days, YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE NIB.
Please check the list below, which shows which guarantee period is applicable to your pen:
If your pen is an older Sheaffer model, please view the Sheaffer Pens PDF, which may assist in identifying your pen. In these cases parts may also be obsolete and a repair may not be possible, if this is the case we have included details of Specialist Vintage Pen Repairers.
Please read this checklist before sending in your pen:
- If your pen is an older Sheaffer model, have you checked suitability for repair on the attached PDF?
- Have you printed and completed the Repairs Incoming Form?
- Have you completed the credit/debit card details section on the Repairs Incoming Form if you are paying by this method?
- If paying by cheque, have you made the cheque payable to Stone Marketing Ltd, signing and dating it correctly?
- Have you included your guarantee/receipt if your pen is still under guarantee?
- For nib exchanges - have you included your receipt if your fountain pen is still within the 28 days?